vacation

Play nice.
If discussions turn into personal attacks against other forum members there will be consequences.

Moderator: Moderators

vacation

Postby ghost » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:49 pm

Bush will not curtail his vacation despite the Gaza nightmare. :roll:
O is not the Prez yet; so we are without a Prez with the threat of nuclear war.
Bush can not pronounce nuclear, so maybe he doesn't know what it means. Another excuse for being an IDIOT.
ghost
Master of Chaos

Re: vacation

Postby Nicc » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:35 pm

By 'Gaza nightmare' are you referring to the non-stop rocket attacks and suicide bombings the muslims inflict on the Israelis? There will be no end to that. Bush can do nothing to stop that and neither can golden boy Obama. The muslims don't want peace in Israel nor anywhere else. Every time a Western leader tries to step in and broker a peace deal the muslims use it as an opportunity to resupply weapons for more attacks.
NO ME SAQUES SIN RAZON, NO ME ENBAINES SIN HONOR---"Draw me not without reason, Sheath me not without honor". Ancient Spanish Proverb from 16th century swordmaker--Gallegos.
Nicc
King, International Playboy & VIP

Postby Thundergod » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:16 am

I agree with Nicc.
The Americans have little influence over that situation.

When I saw a US spokesman front a news conference the other day condeming the latest action and calling for a halt to the hostilities, I thought to myself that it was all political window dressing.
i.e. being seen to say the right thing.
It might as well have been me up there saying it. The effect would be no different.
Order is for idiots, genius can handle chaos.
Thundergod
Forum Deity

Postby Nicc » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:10 pm

"Obama's notorious for avoiding firm stands that might alienate any important constituency. But you can't have it both ways in the Middle East. He needs to stand up in support of Israel. Now."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01012009/news/columnists/bam_stirs_fears_in_israel_146762.htm
NO ME SAQUES SIN RAZON, NO ME ENBAINES SIN HONOR---"Draw me not without reason, Sheath me not without honor". Ancient Spanish Proverb from 16th century swordmaker--Gallegos.
Nicc
King, International Playboy & VIP

Postby ghost » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:25 pm

http://www.twf.org/News/Y1998/JewsArabs.html

This is a lot to read and a lot more reading if you follow the red arrow. I read a little then research. If you just scan you can see why I think the US and UK should stop this madness. And a bunch of US and UK folks should be prosecuted to the max.
O is not yet the Prez what is he supposed to do?
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby ghost » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:14 am

Sorry for suggesting any one might be interested in reading.
ghost
Master of Chaos

Return to Politics