new golden age

Play nice.
If discussions turn into personal attacks against other forum members there will be consequences.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: new golden age

Postby Thundergod » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:30 am

Kage72 wrote:No, a 2 year career in politics is inexperienced. All he has done is Sit in the house and not vote on most issues. If he couldn't make decisions there, why are we supposed to think he is ready to make bigger decisions?

I just trust somebody has has actually PROVEN his love for his country. Somebody that has sacrificed and bled for it. Not some nobody that has more questionable associations than any other candidate i can remember.

From what I understand, Obama has helped the underprivelaged.
Is that not a love for his country?

So because he's only been in politics 2 years he is inexperienced?
Maybe we all need politicians less experienced in the game of politics and more experienced in life.
Order is for idiots, genius can handle chaos.
Thundergod
Forum Deity

Postby Kage72 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Thundergod wrote:
Kage72 wrote:No, a 2 year career in politics is inexperienced. All he has done is Sit in the house and not vote on most issues. If he couldn't make decisions there, why are we supposed to think he is ready to make bigger decisions?

I just trust somebody has has actually PROVEN his love for his country. Somebody that has sacrificed and bled for it. Not some nobody that has more questionable associations than any other candidate i can remember.

From what I understand, Obama has helped the underprivelaged.
Is that not a love for his country?

So because he's only been in politics 2 years he is inexperienced?
Maybe we all need politicians less experienced in the game of politics and more experienced in life.

I guess the key words here are "from what I understand". Are you talking about his work as a community organizer? Before he made his millions writing books I have never heard of.

Interesting concept going with the less politically experienced, hehe. I generally want somebody that knows what he's doing. Not a nice and smart guy that needs on the job training. Especially now. I mean, come on. Were talking about the highest position in the most powerful country in the world. Amidst very trying times. Do you really think this is the time to gamble on somebody without experience?

Don't get me wrong. I understand your mentality. Most people see all politics as corrupt. Which is exactly why I could NOT for the life of me understand all the Obama supporters that literally BASHED Palin over and over. She's not a Washington insider. She represented EXPERIENCED change. Was just amazing as people bashed her for being different. Interesting huh? Obama gets a free ride on every thing he has done and she's treated like crap.

Media truly died this year in the U.S. They were supposed to be the watchdogs to the government. But, now they are just self-serving biased COMPANIES.
Kage72
King & International Playboy

Postby ghost » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:29 am

Kage 72. You just don't understand how voting works in this country and probably in any country. If you don't get what you want you start throwing insults. As I have said before if you can't be bothered by who is running for dog catcher then your vote for president means nothing.
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby Numenor » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:58 am

Kage72 wrote:Interesting concept going with the less politically experienced, hehe. I generally want somebody that knows what he's doing. Not a nice and smart guy that needs on the job training. Especially now.

You should have told that Mccain, before he choosed Palin. Quite funny that he told people for month how important experience is, yet he choosed Palin.
Numenor
High King & International Playboy

Postby ghost » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:31 am

Lincoln. Such an idiot! He was not experienced either. And what happened? Damned it black folks were freed. Can you be live it?
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby Kage72 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:28 am

ghost wrote:Kage 72. You just don't understand how voting works in this country and probably in any country. If you don't get what you want you start throwing insults. As I have said before if you can't be bothered by who is running for dog catcher then your vote for president means nothing.

What the hell are you even talking about? Me throwing insults?! ROFL. Your clueless
Kage72

Postby Kage72 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:30 am

Numenor wrote:
Kage72 wrote:Interesting concept going with the less politically experienced, hehe. I generally want somebody that knows what he's doing. Not a nice and smart guy that needs on the job training. Especially now.

You should have told that Mccain, before he choosed Palin. Quite funny that he told people for month how important experience is, yet he choosed Palin.

And, as ALL Obama supporters just LOVE to ignore is... SHE IS WAY MORE EXPERIENCED THAN OBAMA IS!!! Must be nice to have the ability to simply ingore fact. So, please understand. Everytime an Obama supported questions her experience, it's a complete joke. While they vote for an EVEN LESS experienced person in a higher position, Simple unreal.
Kage72

Postby Kage72 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:01 am

ghost wrote:Lincoln. Such an idiot! He was not experienced either. And what happened? Damned it black folks were freed. Can you be live it?

And?! What's your point. Are you comparing Obama to Lincoln? LOL. I sure hope not.

You think you can compare the current state of the U.S. to what it was back then? Sure, Lincoln was a great American. But, to sit there and use him as an excuse for "why we should elect somebody without experience" is laughable. Your really grasping for straws. Maybe you should go back a little farther. I'm sure you can find some Ancient ruler with no experience, lol.

I WANT to hear your comments about:

1.Why you bash Palin for lack of experience. When she has more than Obama.
2.What about him makes you think he is the right choice(aside from promises all candidates say to get elected).
3.What do you think about Wright being his spiritual advisor and preaching anti-American hate from his church? I mean crap. He said right there in his church "God Damn America"
4.Why don't you like McCain? Party association?

I'm an Independant that just liked McCain. I followed both daily during the whole process. I'm assuming you did too since your so passionate as I. I guess you were watching one of the pro-Obama networks. I mostly watched Fox. Where, altho they do seem somewhat biased, they at least make the effort to be fair. Which is why Fox's rating were higher than all those others combined. Unfortunately, imo, I don't think many voters actually took any time to compare. They saw a young well spoken African-American, and an old white guy. Nothing "cool" about voting for the old white guy. Even though he's an American War Hero.
Kage72

Postby Numenor » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:31 am

Kage72 wrote:And, as ALL Obama supporters just LOVE to ignore is... SHE IS WAY MORE EXPERIENCED THAN OBAMA IS!!! Must be nice to have the ability to simply ingore fact. So, please understand. Everytime an Obama supported questions her experience, it's a complete joke. While they vote for an EVEN LESS experienced person in a higher position, Simple unreal.

You wanna tell me, a woman who gets regularly owned by some third-class journalists (the one with the bush doctrine was the funniest), is more experienced than a guy, who runs the by far most efficient campaign in years? Anyway, the point is, why didn't Mccain choosed someone else? There are lots of well known Republicans not only with more reputation but also with a lot more experience. Mccain proved by choosing Palin that he also has less experience in politics than Obama :mrgreen:
Numenor

Postby Kage72 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:03 pm

Numenor wrote:
Kage72 wrote:And, as ALL Obama supporters just LOVE to ignore is... SHE IS WAY MORE EXPERIENCED THAN OBAMA IS!!! Must be nice to have the ability to simply ingore fact. So, please understand. Everytime an Obama supported questions her experience, it's a complete joke. While they vote for an EVEN LESS experienced person in a higher position, Simple unreal.

You wanna tell me, a woman who gets regularly owned by some third-class journalists (the one with the bush doctrine was the funniest), is more experienced than a guy, who runs the by far most efficient campaign in years? Anyway, the point is, why didn't Mccain choosed someone else? There are lots of well known Republicans not only with more reputation but also with a lot more experience. Mccain proved by choosing Palin that he also has less experience in politics than Obama :mrgreen:

Yes, she is much more experienced. What has Obama run? Nothing? You wan't to use an ambush interview as your proof? Why not use thier History. Palin was recently in a major magazine article(People or Time) before the elections where she was hailed for her great accomplishments. People want to pretend that she was a nobody that was chosen for no reasons. But, once again, that's just ignorance. She had the highest rating of governors in the whole U.S. You don't get that unless your doing something right. And she did do alot for Alaskans, and they love her.

I loved the other interview she had in which the guy used an out of context phrase to try to ambush her. Then, even after it was made public that they were wrong, they wouldn't even issue an apology. They asked her what she thought about this Republican congressman that accused her of being all these bad things. But, he didn't. They left out the 1st part where he said, "If you watch the media's coverage of Sarah Palin..." The guy was actually talking about the biased media coverage of this election. Yet, they tried to make it sound like a fellow Republican was bashing her.

Bottom line. As far as political and leadership experience goes. There is no competition. Palin is more experienced than Obama. Which is what drove so many of us mad during the election. We just could not believe what we were seeing. It was hard to believe that any non-fanatic that was actually paying attention to the facts, could possible bash her. But, it was the biased media. Like i said on other post. They did polling of Obama supporters to see what they knew, and it was sad. They knew everything negative about Palin, but hadn't even heard of Aires or Wright. Nor, did they even know who Pelosi was was or who currently ran congress. The poll was done to prove just how biased the news media was.
Kage72

Postby Numenor » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:50 pm

Palin couldn't even answer a simple question like what newspaper she generally reads.
Numenor

Postby Kage72 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:42 am

And? Obama said he had visited 57 states so far, lol. What grade did you learn how many states there were?
If you read on, his aids cut his mic and ushered him off before he said something else stupid, lol.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washing ... ma-wa.html

This is the actual video:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtI ... re=related

This one is cool, too. A pretty blatant lie about his uncle that free captives from Nazis. It was proven, he never had an uncle in the army, and it was Russian soldiers that did it.:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D36OHolrd ... re=related
Kage72

Postby Numenor » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:11 pm

Kage72 wrote:And? Obama said he had visited 57 states so far, lol. What grade did you learn how many states there were?

He probably just meant 47. It's not like someone asked him if he really thinks there are 57 states and he said yes. Mccain called Americans in one of his speeches "my fellow prisoners". A speech is very different from an interview or a debate (one way communication vs. two way communication).

Kage72 wrote:If you read on, his aids cut his mic and ushered him off before he said something else stupid, lol.

wow, you call the media biased, why do you believe this?

Kage72 wrote:This one is cool, too. A pretty blatant lie about his uncle that free captives from Nazis. It was proven, he never had an uncle in the army, and it was Russian soldiers that did it.:

one of his speech-writers screwed up. big deal. Compare it to Palins lie about her support for the bridge to nowhere, which she repeated over and over.
Numenor

Postby Kage72 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:26 pm

Numenor wrote:
Kage72 wrote:And? Obama said he had visited 57 states so far, lol. What grade did you learn how many states there were?

He probably just meant 47. It's not like someone asked him if he really thinks there are 57 states and he said yes. Mccain called Americans in one of his speeches "my fellow prisoners". A speech is very different from an interview or a debate (one way communication vs. two way communication).

Kage72 wrote:If you read on, his aids cut his mic and ushered him off before he said something else stupid, lol.

wow, you call the media biased, why do you believe this?

Kage72 wrote:This one is cool, too. A pretty blatant lie about his uncle that free captives from Nazis. It was proven, he never had an uncle in the army, and it was Russian soldiers that did it.:

one of his speech-writers screwed up. big deal. Compare it to Palins lie about her support for the bridge to nowhere, which she repeated over and over.

Media Biased, of course not. Was just funny his aides cut him off before he said something else stupid. No links to support your claims? Palin has alot of rumors about herby anonymous sources. So, just make sure of your accusations.

There is this great compilation of Obama on UTube. Like when he says, "McCain has never questioned my Muslin Faith". The interviewer corrects him and says "Christian faith" and Obama says "Yeah, Uh, Er, I mean he never quesioned about wether i was...". That's a pretty funny slip

Your gonna blame one of his speech writers for a Family Story? He never even had an Uncle in the military, much less freeing prisoners. I guess you didn't watch the clip closely. Where would a speech writer come up with the part about his uncle staying up in the attack 6 month after getting home. It's a Family tale that was a lie. He really should checked his facts before making such a claim.

Did ya see the other one where he was down in some southern state claiming that he was born as a product of a certain event that had happened there. But, he was actually born 4 years before the event ever happened.

If you want the links to video i can get them. :)
Kage72

Postby Numenor » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:12 pm

I know there are lots of morons who post lies about Palin. Like the guy who wrote in his blog that Palin thinks africa is a country. That's not correct, of course.

But interviews like this show that Palin has not much idea about what she is talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kjFn4s ... re=related

bridge to nowhere lie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzaIEgLYDgY

"my fellow prisoners"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mBi7d6e5KI
Numenor

PreviousNext

Return to Politics