WOW! Bush punts unfinished Mideast peace deal to Obama

Play nice.
If discussions turn into personal attacks against other forum members there will be consequences.

Moderator: Moderators

WOW! Bush punts unfinished Mideast peace deal to Obama

Postby ghost » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:34 pm

ghost
Master of Chaos

Re: WOW! Bush punts unfinished Mideast peace deal to Obama

Postby nomoney » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:34 am

This is what Obama wanted, now he has it. Lets see how he handles it.

Truth be told, Bush and his negotiators have no power now anyway. Why would anyone deal with him, if they think Obama is weaker and wont do anything but talk. The middle east paid for Obama to win and now he will play nice with them.
WOOO, it is good to be alive.
www.soldinohio.com
nomoney
King $0.00

Postby Numenor » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:11 am

al-qaeda endorsed McCain, not Obama :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaOhP2M25_I
Numenor
High King & International Playboy

Postby nomoney » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:09 pm

Did anyone hear me say al-qaeda?

I said the middle East. There is ALOT more there other than al-qaeda.
www.soldinohio.com
nomoney
King $0.00

Postby Numenor » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:15 pm

yeah, I know. But they all didn't pay to get Obama elected.
Numenor

Postby nomoney » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:25 pm

But if even one paid, it is too many. This is for MY president, not theirs.

I thought before the election there should be something in place that limits the amount that can be spent on an election to say a mere (lol) 50 million. If you cannot win with that amount of cash, then you should lose. Now after the election i feel even more strongly about it.

When a candidate has the left over cash to produce and buy airtime for 30 minute "commercials" there is a problem. It should be the candidate that is best, not the candidate who can put his face in front of you more times, wins.

I actually was laughing to the polls Tuesday morning, acting like a drone..."vote for Obama" " Vote for Sutela"...etc....funny.
www.soldinohio.com
nomoney
King $0.00

Postby ghost » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:50 am

nomoney wrote:But if even one paid, it is too many. This is for MY president, not theirs.

I thought before the election there should be something in place that limits the amount that can be spent on an election to say a mere (lol) 50 million. If you cannot win with that amount of cash, than you should lose. Now after the election i feel even more strongly about it.

When a candidate has the left over cash to produce and buy airtime for 30 minute "commercials" there is a problem. It should be the candidate that is best, not the candidate who can put his face in front of you more times, wins.

I actually waslaughing to the polls Tuesday morning, acting like a drone..."vote for Obama" " Vote for Sutela"...etc....funny.

There are limits, where have you been? What do you mean ""vote for Obama" " Vote for Sutela"."?
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby nomoney » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:15 pm

What limits Ghost?

Obama had 600 million to spend. Mccain took the public assistance money of 84 million. Yes the RNC was able to collect money and use to help him also, but nowhere near the 600 million Obama collected himself...not even including the DNC. Early on both candidates said they would take the 84 million for their election campaign, then Obama changed his mind....good move on his part.

As for the Obama, Sutela comment. Obama had his face/name everywhere. Persuading the unknowledgeable people. The more his name was in front of them, the better the chance of the people voting for him. The same for Judge Sutela here in my area. She had these huge pink signs, everywhere...doing the same thing as Obama. No one knows Judges that well to know who is good and bad (unless they are in the news for a bad thing they have done), so she put these huge signs out. So LOTS of people, without any real knowledge just went to the polls voting for the idiot with the biggest sign, or most publicity....going to the polls saying (say it with me in a robot voice)...vote for Obama, Vote for Judge Sutela.
www.soldinohio.com
nomoney
King $0.00

Postby SilentRain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:09 am

That article is just liberal media being a sore whiner again. I don't think O B should be whining since he's got the power and opportunity to bring about changes now. After all, no one will clean up that mess for him if he doesn't, unless he intends to put the whole ordeal on hold for 4 years... or maybe 8...

nomoney wrote:The middle east paid for Obama to win and now he will play nice with them.

US laws dictates that a political campaign can only accept contributions from Americans. You'll have to back up your claims.

As a matter of fact, many evidences now suggest that the first Persian Gulf war was sold to the American public, so middle east interfering with US politics is hardly any news.

As for the 600 million vs. 84 million case, since when is spending more money a crime in America. McCain is free to turn down public assistance and raise whatever money he can for his campaign, blaming the loss on insufficient funding is just sore loser's talk. Besides, McCain ain't complaining about it so why doesn't everyone else gave it a rest and stop making McCain look like a sore loser when he is not one.

As for the spamming names in your faces deal, it's democracy, where idiots gets to vote, I have to live with you being able to vote so you'll have to live with these people being able to vote.
SilentRain
Practitioner of Chaos

Postby nomoney » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:20 am

Isn't it nice that McCain does not whine about it.

And all I said was there should be limits on election spending.

As for the midde east paying for his win, i think many people believe it to be true. The winners want to ignore it, the losers are giving a voice to it. All within our rights....freedom of speech and all.

I would rather give them a purse of money to spend..and know where it came from, then to suspect diception.
www.soldinohio.com
nomoney
King $0.00

Postby SilentRain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:39 am

nomoney wrote:Isn't it nice that McCain does not whine about it.

Yes, I have respect for McCain, he can take a loss like a man. I do detest some media blaming the loss on a lot of things that have nothing to do with anything. This man supports and will continue to follow the policies that I have strongly objected to during the past administration; if that wasn't the case, I might consider supporting him. And it seems that there are plenty of nay-voters that feel the same way.

nomoney wrote: As for the midde east paying for his win, i think many people believe it to be true.

The people can believe whatever they want. Everyone believed that earth is the center of the universe only two centuries ago, and many people still believe it today. Does that make it true? Does that make it false? What people believe don't mean anything if they can't act on it. Besides, I couldn't care less how much he spent nor where he got the money from. This country strikes me as a land where the riches spend and the poors vote, and I don't see any problem with that.

As for the suggestion on putting a limit on how much a political campaign can spend, let us discuss this in detail after we've resolved the financial crisis, paid off our national debt, concluded the 2 wars, and showed the world that America is not just a country, but the leader of the world.
SilentRain
Practitioner of Chaos

Postby Numenor » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:47 pm

nomoney wrote:As for the midde east paying for his win, i think many people believe it to be true.

It's a really weird conspiracy theory. I guess it's the same people that believe that there are some WMD still hidden somewhere in Iraq.

Obama raised the money because he got such big support from Americans and had a very efficient campaign organization.
Numenor

Postby nomoney » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:40 am

Numenor wrote:
nomoney wrote:As for the midde east paying for his win, i think many people believe it to be true.

It's a really weird conspiracy theory. I guess it's the same people that believe that there are some WMD still hidden somewhere in Iraq.

Obama raised the money because he got such big support from Americans and had a very efficient campaign organization.

ah-ha, right....!
www.soldinohio.com
nomoney
King $0.00

Return to Politics