who is for bush now

Play nice.
If discussions turn into personal attacks against other forum members there will be consequences.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: who is for bush now

Postby ghost » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:11 pm

The state of the USofA.
Some McCain supporters have been pretty ugly with racial slurs including lynching Obama.This is about as racial and ugly as you can get. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching Some Obama supportes have said if McCain wins there will be civil war. Not sure if that is a threat or a prediction. There is a computer showing our national debt. It ran out of numbers. It is suspected that Fort Knox is empty, UK see if your copy of the Magna Carta is still there. Bush said about the economy trouble, it is a good thing this happened while he was in office. I guess he was hoping and working for this collapse. He is proposing more tax cuts for the rich including investors this time and McCain agrees. I don't know how an economic collapse helps the rich but it does. Bush family was good friends with Hitler and the Bush family is very powerful and rich. http://ecosyn.us/Bush-Hitler/
No matter who wins it will be ugly. I hope the Indian Nations survive. We are usually the first to pay. We lacked food and medicine before agreeing with Bush and it is worse now.
I don't know if this is true, http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/w ... case.shtml I hope not but it makes sense.
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby Nicc » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:04 pm

What a load of neurotic rambling. If I posted that kind of crap about Obama I would be demonized. Ghost, you should check yourself into a mental hospital before you hurt yourself.
NO ME SAQUES SIN RAZON, NO ME ENBAINES SIN HONOR---"Draw me not without reason, Sheath me not without honor". Ancient Spanish Proverb from 16th century swordmaker--Gallegos.
Nicc
King, International Playboy & VIP

Postby ghost » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:26 pm

Nicc wrote:What a load of neurotic rambling. If I posted that kind of crap about Obama I would be demonized. Ghost, you should check yourself into a mental hospital before you hurt yourself.

:lol:
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby Kage72 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:40 pm

ghost wrote:I am an Independent. I study and vote for people I think will do a good job in their part of the government, no matter their party, race or sex. Not enough people vote like me. :lol: Many people forget Lincoln had less experience than Obama. Palin, I guess if you believe the Flintstones is a documentary and that she sees Putins' head looking at Alaska from Russia.... She would be a good VP. :roll: You said Bush is an idiot so why would you vote for some one that agrees with him? I would consider a member of the GOP if they disagreed. You say Obama didn't vote on hardly anything. Without going the easy way and relying on gossip do some research and you will find all senators are restricted on some votes for things like being voted in but not yet allowed to occupy the seat for another month or 2.
You said, "how can you make the sole decision as a president." That is so illegal and so unAmerican. We have 3 equal parts of the government to prevent such stuff and it is not working. I know you are not an idiot so any ideas on how to fix that? I was forced to take a class in grade school it was called Government. The name of that class was change to Civics and I do not know what it is called now or if it is now even taught. It seems to me if you want a dictatorship keep voting for Bushlike people. :(
Oh, I did not want war.

Why would i vote for somebody that agrees with Bush in some cases? Why would a Republican agree with/support anything a Republican president says? Are you serious?! Don't even go into associations. A terrorist intorduced Obama's political career at his house. Yet, Obama just says he's just a guy that lives on his block. Unless he was just drunk at some random block party when he made the announcement, it was a planned event. Goes to a church who's preacher preaches hate. So, comparing McCains support of our current president to Obama's associations are like night and day. You gotta know there is gonna be partisan support. What's Obama's excuse for his associations?! Erm, umm. well.. he didn't know. Again and again.

Comparing a dictatorship to Bush administration is just another partisan attack against Republicans. You know dictatorship is not possible, so what's the point of the analogy? What else is SUPER funny!! If you follow the McCain career, he was the #1 loved republican amongst all Democrats. They used to say he was the one Republican they could vote for!! Now, low and behold... They act like he is Satan. Hilareous to watch all the Democrats that praised him for soo many years now completely flip to attack him. It's ALL partisanship!!!!! And that's what's sad. Parties are stupid!!!!! We should just abolish the party system and start electing people purely based on their views. Not their supposed party views!!

Like i said before. I don't hate Obama. I just don't think he has the experience and exposure to be president yet. The guy has never run anything in his whole life!! Yet, were supposed to let him learn on the job as president during these trying times?! And, like the 1st paragraph, his asociations make me wary. If McCain had such asociations we wouldn't even be talking about him now. But, he doesn't. So, they have to use his party affilitaion with a current administration that has horrible approval rating(all from the war that everyone wanted).
Kage72
King & International Playboy

Postby Kage72 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Chip wrote:its rare that i make a foray into the american politics debate... its rare that i even consider my own country's politics... but what with you guys being a super-power whose financial politics have ruined the current world markets i have been paying a bit more attention....

I am not picking on you Kage, i just want to understand why you think she is cool...

Kage72 wrote:Palin is cool. Seems down to earth and actually has more management experience than Obama.

please say it ain't so...?

Matt Damon Talks Sense.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk

"Does she really thinks dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago, because she's going to have the nuclear codes..."

Please watch the above minute of footage, i'd like to hear your measured responses.

Oh NO!! Don't tell me your one of those people that think Celebrities know more about politics?!?! Everyone knows Hollywood is Democratic. Everyone knows!! It's how they try to look like they care to the people. But, they are celebrities living celebrity lives in their celebrity circles. Why would anything think they have any insight? Do you really think most the these millionaire spend alot of time reviewing the information? No, they talk in their circles and jump on bandwagons. He had absolutely no insight on Palin. He had just heard a couple of things and bashed her for partisan reason. What's so unreal to me is how emotional these people seem towards their plight despite their utter lack of knowledge. Look up the information Matt!!! What were ya too busy to?! But, not too busy to have a hate interview about her, huh?

I don't recall the dinosaur comment. But, i can't help but think it was just a moment of confusion. Say 4000 instead of 4 million. Just a slip. And they wanna jump on that?! There is PROOF on when dinosaurs were. Does ANYONE actually think her opinion is contrary to fact?

Oh... and P.S. Damon comments on Palin's experience?!?!?! She's only running for VP and has waaay more experience that Obama whom hasn't run ANYTHING. Just shows you how ignorant they are when they say that. The only thing he has done is been a community organizer aside from a very short career in the Senate. A community organizer... Much like Acorn, the group under investigation for voter registration fraud. Experience is the ONE area the Democrats should not be talking about, lol.
Last edited by Kage72 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kage72

Postby Kage72 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:12 pm

ghost wrote:You wrote, Make a few more programs for the illegal aliens to steal benefits from, lol. Reminds of old thread, but when you live in L.A., too, then we can argue more about that.
Not sure what living in L.A. has to do with being qualified in discussing human rights. I think you are referring to Mexicans. They were here well before white folks and as a whole not stealing anything. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican-American_War I wonder how you would feel if your family had been in L.A. for hundreds of years then was taken by another people and government. Which is quite likely if China calls in their debts. How would you care for grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends and graveyards? When would such care end?

As far as Palin is concerned. She is so desparate to win she will say or not say anything. Check out http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_Sarah_Pa ... _years_ago
Why would she not dispute this in her words? I say it appeals to a lot of religous nuts and she thinks it will help win. There are more sane religous people that will see through it. It is getting less odd to see comments about Palin vr Obama. I guess that means McCain is thought to be dead soon.

Oh and the debt. Republican vr Democrate spending. Calvin Coolidge a republican was president when the so called Great Depression hit. Check this out http://www.commondreams.org/views04/1022-26.htm

Sorry Chip, I tried to warn people but I failed.

Your agrueing history now!! All land was taken. Do you think some guy named Russia was born with all that land?! So what?! Your saying that because a long time ago some people used to live somewhere, they should now be able to break the laws of said province? I don't have anything against their plight! But, you can't just ignore the laws for those that choose to break it when so many are using the legal process?! We should reward those that break the law and enter the country illegally and obtion fake credentials to cheat the system and obtain benefits paid for by tax payers?! I guess you think those that are legelly applying as idiots?! Why apply?! Just break the laws and take what you want?! huh?!

There again. Palin will say anything?!?!? LOL Try Obama will say anything as he flips his opinions back and forth according to popular opinion. Not sure if you live in this country or not. But, there is something going on in the media on a level never before seen. There is basically 1 network that isn't purely Democratic. Fox. They say they are fair and balanced. But, they are obviosly leaning towards Republican. But, they are the ONLY one. EVERY other media outlet is Obama's puppets. Or actually... just anti-republican. They don't like Obama as much as they hate Republicans.

But, you know what!! I kind of hope Obama wins just so everyone can SEE. He says his tax increase won't hurt middle class. Yet, anyone that has looked at the numbers sees this effects 1000's of small businesses struggling to stay alive.

Another thing... In regards to race!! I really hope to see a black president soon, and many more. And, that seems to be the main idea helping him. Aside from ignorant white people that are jumping on the bandwagon and saying, "Look at me!! I'm not a racist!!" Most seem to be voting what is popular rather than based on issues. Give Obama another term of 2 to get known and gain a lil more experience.
Kage72

Postby Kage72 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Numenor wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N4FADXTI-vc

What's up with the republicans?

This is a VERY emotional election. Democrats are sick of the Republicans. Republicans are frustrated at the media bias. What were they saying, "NoBama". Big deal! A play on words. There again, these rallies pretty much DO get most of the fanatics! Both sides have em. Those that are so gung-ho partisan it doesn't matter what the candidates stand for, lol.

Oh, republican are also upset over stuff like the Acorn voter registration fraud that is going on right now. A company that recieved a few million dollars from Obama campaign is now under investigation for voter fraud. They have people on record that had registered to vote 70+ times by these Acorn people that PAY THEM to register. Acorn says that they have fired the couple that have been caught. But, come on. These people did not do this independantly.
Kage72

Postby Kage72 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:27 pm

ghost wrote:The state of the USofA.
Some McCain supporters have been pretty ugly with racial slurs including lynching Obama.This is about as racial and ugly as you can get. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching Some Obama supportes have said if McCain wins there will be civil war. Not sure if that is a threat or a prediction. There is a computer showing our national debt. It ran out of numbers. It is suspected that Fort Knox is empty, UK see if your copy of the Magna Carta is still there. Bush said about the economy trouble, it is a good thing this happened while he was in office. I guess he was hoping and working for this collapse. He is proposing more tax cuts for the rich including investors this time and McCain agrees. I don't know how an economic collapse helps the rich but it does. Bush family was good friends with Hitler and the Bush family is very powerful and rich. http://ecosyn.us/Bush-Hitler/
No matter who wins it will be ugly. I hope the Indian Nations survive. We are usually the first to pay. We lacked food and medicine before agreeing with Bush and it is worse now.
I don't know if this is true, http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/w ... case.shtml I hope not but it makes sense.

Civil war?! LOL. Well, that shows you just how fanatic they are!! Sure, they are still some racist people. :/ On both sides for sure, lol. Altho, it's only cool to be anti-white these days. Anti anything else and your a racist. As far as tax cuts. It's how economy works. If you don't.... Those companies decide to leave the country where they can save more money. You gotta keep the work in your country. The Democrats just play ignorant and pretend like it is just pandering to these companies. But, we'll see if Obama wins.. when these 1000's of small businesses go under that can't afford the tax hike. Or how many 1000's of jobs will be lost as companies outsource to other countries. Just easy to look at 1 side. Gotta look at the big picture. :)
Kage72

Postby Kage72 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:36 pm

Nicc wrote:What a load of neurotic rambling. If I posted that kind of crap about Obama I would be demonized. Ghost, you should check yourself into a mental hospital before you hurt yourself.

/hears a Yoda voice saying, "There is... another" :)

But, that is true. It's amazing how many Obama supporters there are... or i mean... anti-Republicans there are. But, just gotta talk with most of them for a couple of minutes before you realize they don't know the issues... at least beyond the way the Obama campaign has sold it.

Like i said above... McCain used to be the Democrats favorite Republican. They used to say he was a Republican they could vote for. And now?! Well, now he is the Devil because it serves their purpose.

But, pleeeeeeeease.. Don't waste any more thread space on celebrity opinions, lol. Perhaps some of you out there think they are better or smarter. But, most of us just see them as fairly spoiled niave people that are surrounded by "Yes" men that tell them whatever they want. Do you honestly think they care about middle American beyond the perception of caring? Sure, there might be a few that are good and even donate to help others. But, most are simple self serving. Not like they got into show business for noble reasons, lol.
Kage72

Postby Kage72 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:28 pm

Kage72 wrote:
Chip wrote:its rare that i make a foray into the american politics debate... its rare that i even consider my own country's politics... but what with you guys being a super-power whose financial politics have ruined the current world markets i have been paying a bit more attention....

I am not picking on you Kage, i just want to understand why you think she is cool...

Kage72 wrote:Palin is cool. Seems down to earth and actually has more management experience than Obama.

please say it ain't so...?

Matt Damon Talks Sense.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk

"Does she really thinks dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago, because she's going to have the nuclear codes..."

Please watch the above minute of footage, i'd like to hear your measured responses.

Oh NO!! Don't tell me your one of those people that think Celebrities know more about politics?!?! Everyone knows Hollywood is Democratic. Everyone knows!! It's how they try to look like they care to the people. But, they are celebrities living celebrity lives in their celebrity circles. Why would anything think they have any insight? Do you really think most the these millionaire spend alot of time reviewing the information? No, they talk in their circles and jump on bandwagons. He had absolutely no insight on Palin. He had just heard a couple of things and bashed her for partisan reason. What's so unreal to me is how emotional these people seem towards their plight despite their utter lack of knowledge. Look up the information Matt!!! What were ya too busy to?! But, not too busy to have a hate interview about her, huh?

I don't recall the dinosaur comment. But, i can't help but think it was just a moment of confusion. Say 4000 instead of 4 million. Just a slip. And they wanna jump on that?! There is PROOF on when dinosaurs were. Does ANYONE actually think her opinion is contrary to fact?

Oh... and P.S. Damon comments on Palin's experience?!?!?! She's only running for VP and has waaay more experience that Obama whom hasn't run ANYTHING. Just shows you how ignorant they are when they say that. The only thing he has done is been a community organizer aside from a very short career in the Senate. A community organizer... Much like Acorn, the group under investigation for voter registration fraud. Experience is the ONE area the Democrats should not be talking about, lol.

PPS It just hit me. Who the hell is Matt Damon to try to insult Palin's accomplishemnts. He's an Actor. such a noble occupation. She has only been a Mayor and a Senator while having a family. He's a single(might have girlfriend) actor.
Kage72

Postby ghost » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:26 pm

Pretty good rant Kage72. :)
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby ghost » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:46 am

Just becouse I said you gave a good rant dosen't mean you are not a ditto head. What does Rush have to say about Palin now?
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby Kage72 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:36 pm

It's simply unbelievable to many of us. The unreal biased by every single new organizations is beyond comprehension. Every little thing on the McCain side gets blown up and front page news, while Obama gets a free ride on things 10x bigger. Even recently, when CNN totally ambushed Palin with a lie, but refused to apologize to her. Some conservative wrote that "If you follow the MEDIA COVERAGE of Palin, you can't tell if she is stupid, dumb, etc...." The interviewer said the conservative had made these comment about Palin herself. Pathetic reporting? Of course!! But what made it unbelievable is when called on their error, they refused to issue an apology. They eventually came out with an excuse which did not apologize to Palin. They just said they wouldn't run the episode again. Cool, huh? Run a lie!! Then just leave it alone. New York Times put Palin's wardrobe budget on FRONT PAGE news as if it was a big deal, lol. The good news is that it's looking like the newspaper is going down the tubes. Their stoch has like halved. But, it's like many have said, 2008 was the year News died! The news organization were supposed to be there as a watchdog for the government. But, when they are all partisan, there is no unbiased news as it's supposed to be.

Every other channel i watch has some other Hollywood idiot with thier conservative hate. Gotta love how they blame McCain for the economic problem. When if you watch any show that explains it, you can see it was the Democratic majority in the Senate that caused most of the problems. It was mostly Democratic actions in fighting for easier loans for the poor, that led to the whole housing market problem. And, when there was the HUGE economic problem recently.... McCain postpones his campaign to head to Washington to try to fix. What did Obama do? What he always does. Avoid the situation. He didn't goto Washington to help. He just said, "Call me if you need me", lol. What a cop out! So, McCain does what he thinks he needs to do to keep the country from spiraling into depression.... And he gers all the blame for "Bailing out" these big companies. Which if he didn't, many analyst said we would most likely spiral downwards. So, ultimately, he takes all the blame for trying to fix a problem the Democrats started.

There is just too much wierd stuff going on on the left side right now. Everyone see's the Republican party as this shady group of people. But, man, all the stuff going on with this Pelosi and her "Move On.org". Spending millions on Ads for Obama. Not to mention all the questionable max contributions made under the same names. The scariest thing is... Pelosi is 3rd in line for the president. ACK!!!

Oh well. It's looking more and more like the left wing propoganda is gonna work this time. As long as they keep on ignoring the questions and repeating their same old talking points, they should get more than enough niave voters. It's funny when you try to actually ask them a question, they never wanna discuss. Like when they ask, "How does Obama plan on doing all the things he says without raising taxes across the board"... and all they repeat is, "IF you make under $250,000, under the Obama plan you will get a tax break". "But how can he possible pay for what he says".... "Under the Obama plan, if you make under $250,000......" "What about the fact that we know big business doesn't pay taxes, they pass them on to the consumers?" "Under the Obama plan, if you make under $250,000..." They have an ad out accusing McCain of saying whatever he has to say to become president. When actually, it's Obama making promises to EVERYONE that analyst say are gonna be impossible to keep.

But, mostly i just can't get over how somebody with such a questionable past is even under consideration for our highest seat in the country. Typically this has been something there is no way around. Once dirt comes out on you, your OUT! This position should require the highest level of scrutiny. This isn't a chair you give to somebody because you like them. I thought we learned that from Bill Clinton, lol. :) Is McCain perfect. No. But, he sure is alot less stuff in his past than Obama. And he has ALOT longer life to look at. An unknown with questionable past or a undisputed war veteran that has been know as the Democrats favorite Republin? In a time of War and trying Economic times? Wow!? Just baffles the mind that people wanna take a risk at such a critical time.
Kage72

Postby Numenor » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:45 pm

Kage72 wrote:It's simply unbelievable to many of us. The unreal biased by every single new organizations is beyond comprehension. Every little thing on the McCain side gets blown up and front page news, while Obama gets a free ride on things 10x bigger. Even recently, when CNN totally ambushed Palin with a lie, but refused to apologize to her. Some conservative wrote that "If you follow the MEDIA COVERAGE of Palin, you can't tell if she is stupid, dumb, etc...." The interviewer said the conservative had made these comment about Palin herself. Pathetic reporting? Of course!! But what made it unbelievable is when called on their error, they refused to issue an apology. They eventually came out with an excuse which did not apologize to Palin. They just said they wouldn't run the episode again. Cool, huh? Run a lie!! Then just leave it alone. New York Times put Palin's wardrobe budget on FRONT PAGE news as if it was a big deal, lol. The good news is that it's looking like the newspaper is going down the tubes. Their stoch has like halved. But, it's like many have said, 2008 was the year News died! The news organization were supposed to be there as a watchdog for the government. But, when they are all partisan, there is no unbiased news as it's supposed to be.

news organizations try to maximze their profit or just try to survive in the business so mostly they will cover the stories that sell most. And with such bad economics, bashing republicans is probably popular. I agree it's not fair, but it's just business. Automated hate calls from the McCain Campaign aren't fair either...

Kage72 wrote:Every other channel i watch has some other Hollywood idiot with thier conservative hate. Gotta love how they blame McCain for the economic problem. When if you watch any show that explains it, you can see it was the Democratic majority in the Senate that caused most of the problems. It was mostly Democratic actions in fighting for easier loans for the poor, that led to the whole housing market problem.

This is very interesting. I don't know the details but what you write makes a lot of sense. I guess if the republicans had two strong candidates and not these clowns, it would be much much more interesting. The thing is, an opponents weakness doesn't help you at all, if you don't know how to use it to your advantage.

Kage72 wrote:And, when there was the HUGE economic problem recently.... McCain postpones his campaign to head to Washington to try to fix. What did Obama do? What he always does. Avoid the situation. He didn't goto Washington to help. He just said, "Call me if you need me", lol. What a cop out! So, McCain does what he thinks he needs to do to keep the country from spiraling into depression.... And he gers all the blame for "Bailing out" these big companies. Which if he didn't, many analyst said we would most likely spiral downwards. So, ultimately, he takes all the blame for trying to fix a problem the Democrats started.

Delegating work is a key element of good leadership. Never underestimate a community organizer 8)

Kage72 wrote:But, mostly i just can't get over how somebody with such a questionable past is even under consideration for our highest seat in the country. Typically this has been something there is no way around. Once dirt comes out on you, your OUT! This position should require the highest level of scrutiny. This isn't a chair you give to somebody because you like them. I thought we learned that from Bill Clinton, lol. :) Is McCain perfect. No. But, he sure is alot less stuff in his past than Obama. And he has ALOT longer life to look at. An unknown with questionable past or a undisputed war veteran that has been know as the Democrats favorite Republin? In a time of War and trying Economic times? Wow!? Just baffles the mind that people wanna take a risk at such a critical time.

It's easy to call someones past questionable, when there is no objective measurement to do so. I can understand that you like Mccain more, he impressed even me at the last debate. But he totally undermined the "inexperienced" argument when he choosed Palin as VP candidate.
Numenor
High King & International Playboy

Postby Nicc » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:24 pm

news organizations try to maximze their profit or just try to survive in the business so mostly they will cover the stories that sell most. And with such bad economics, bashing republicans is probably popular. I agree it's not fair, but it's just business. Automated hate calls from the McCain Campaign aren't fair either...

News organizations have been bashing conservative ideologies for decades and promoting extreme liberal agendas more and more. The result of this is the decline in newspaper circulation and low ratings for the old time 'news' networks. Meanwhile, conservative radio and television programs are gaining higher ratings and drawing more commercial sponsorship. Maximizing profit is not the goal of most of these liberal media outlets.
NO ME SAQUES SIN RAZON, NO ME ENBAINES SIN HONOR---"Draw me not without reason, Sheath me not without honor". Ancient Spanish Proverb from 16th century swordmaker--Gallegos.
Nicc
King, International Playboy & VIP

PreviousNext

Return to Politics