who is for bush now

Play nice.
If discussions turn into personal attacks against other forum members there will be consequences.

Moderator: Moderators

who is for bush now

Postby ghost » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:57 am

?! Where are those folks that loved him? I do feel bad for the folks that were so koolaid dumb about bush.
ghost
Master of Chaos

Re: who is for bush now

Postby Numenor » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:12 pm

Palin achieved something that most people thought would be impossible: to make bush sound smart. :lol:

Honestly, politics isn't about persons. The media always displays it that way, because the average joe is more interested in what pyjama Hillary is wearing at 3 AM in the morning when Bart Simpson makes another prank call on the white house.

McDumb is so much out of touch, funny as hell to watch. But I really hope Obama gets elected so that nightmare ends.
Numenor
High King & International Playboy

Postby Numenor » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:16 am

Numenor

Postby nomoney » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:17 am

That is funny
WOOO, it is good to be alive.
www.soldinohio.com
nomoney
King $0.00

Postby ghost » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:46 am

Yes funny and right on. But still every one needs a defender. McCain and Palin agree with Bush so that makes them his defenders. Now they need all those folks that voted for Bush cuz they would liked to have drank a beer with him. I never did get that. Bush is an alcoholic and all those people wanted him to drink while running a country. :? Now they are mad at him cuz he drank and of course made a mess. Now this really confuses me. People are full up with Bush but will vote for his defenders rather than vote for a black man that is nothing like Bush. So I am old and am probably out of step. Can anyone explain what is so wrong with being a black man? I must stop now cuz I am rambling.
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby Nicc » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:12 pm

Why would you vote for someone just because they are Black?
NO ME SAQUES SIN RAZON, NO ME ENBAINES SIN HONOR---"Draw me not without reason, Sheath me not without honor". Ancient Spanish Proverb from 16th century swordmaker--Gallegos.
Nicc
King, International Playboy & VIP

Postby ghost » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:26 pm

Nicc wrote:Why would you vote for someone just because they are Black?

I wouldn't vote based on skin color. I guess there will be people that vote for Obama to counter votes for McCain because he is white.
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby Kage72 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:42 am

ghost wrote:?! Where are those folks that loved him? I do feel bad for the folks that were so koolaid dumb about bush.

Bush is an idiot. But, EVERYONE wanted war after 9/11 here in the U.S. Just that when the hype wore down sooo many of them just pretended they didn't. The Democrats are just using the blame game for partisan purposes.

McCain or Obama? I don't trust McCain completely, but more than I trust a nobody with no experience running anything. All he has done is been in the Senate. Of which time he hardly voted on anything. If you can't make decisions in the Senate, how can you make the sole decision as a president. At least McCain has shown patriotism for his country, unlike Obama's wife, lol. :)

Palin is cool. Seems down to earth and actually has more management experience than Obama. Which is why it's so funny when people try to say she isn't.

But, I'm mostly just a Republican because I hate how the Democrats want the government to spend your money for you. Make a few more programs for the illegal aliens to steal benefits from, lol. Reminds of old thread, but when you live in L.A., too, then we can argue more about that :P

I don't really have anything against Obama. He's just too inexperienced to run the country. He might have good intent. But, experience knows how to get the job done. Maybe a little later down the road after he has established his record he would make a good president. :)
Kage72
King & International Playboy

Postby ghost » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:13 pm

I am an Independent. I study and vote for people I think will do a good job in their part of the government, no matter their party, race or sex. Not enough people vote like me. :lol: Many people forget Lincoln had less experience than Obama. Palin, I guess if you believe the Flintstones is a documentary and that she sees Putins' head looking at Alaska from Russia.... She would be a good VP. :roll: You said Bush is an idiot so why would you vote for some one that agrees with him? I would consider a member of the GOP if they disagreed. You say Obama didn't vote on hardly anything. Without going the easy way and relying on gossip do some research and you will find all senators are restricted on some votes for things like being voted in but not yet allowed to occupy the seat for another month or 2.
You said, "how can you make the sole decision as a president." That is so illegal and so unAmerican. We have 3 equal parts of the government to prevent such stuff and it is not working. I know you are not an idiot so any ideas on how to fix that? I was forced to take a class in grade school it was called Government. The name of that class was change to Civics and I do not know what it is called now or if it is now even taught. It seems to me if you want a dictatorship keep voting for Bushlike people. :(
Oh, I did not want war.
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby Streamline » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:03 pm

Personally i hate the American Electoral System, Just to confusing for me... and i cant think of anything else to say yet
If your reading this, send me a drink
Streamline
Master of Chaos

Postby ghost » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:17 pm

It was supposed to stop demagogy but it hasn't worked.
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby ghost » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:34 am

Nicc wrote:Why would you vote for someone just because they are Black?

You asked that a few years ago and I wondered what your point was then and I wonder again. Why do people in this country vote for someone just because they are white? Or male? I am not implying anything I would like your opinion.
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby Chip » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:33 pm

its rare that i make a foray into the american politics debate... its rare that i even consider my own country's politics... but what with you guys being a super-power whose financial politics have ruined the current world markets i have been paying a bit more attention....

I am not picking on you Kage, i just want to understand why you think she is cool...

Kage72 wrote:Palin is cool. Seems down to earth and actually has more management experience than Obama.

please say it ain't so...?

Matt Damon Talks Sense.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk

"Does she really thinks dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago, because she's going to have the nuclear codes..."

Please watch the above minute of footage, i'd like to hear your measured responses.
Chip
King & Data Discombobulator

Postby ghost » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:12 pm

You wrote, Make a few more programs for the illegal aliens to steal benefits from, lol. Reminds of old thread, but when you live in L.A., too, then we can argue more about that.
Not sure what living in L.A. has to do with being qualified in discussing human rights. I think you are referring to Mexicans. They were here well before white folks and as a whole not stealing anything. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican-American_War I wonder how you would feel if your family had been in L.A. for hundreds of years then was taken by another people and government. Which is quite likely if China calls in their debts. How would you care for grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends and graveyards? When would such care end?

As far as Palin is concerned. She is so desparate to win she will say or not say anything. Check out http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_Sarah_Pa ... _years_ago
Why would she not dispute this in her words? I say it appeals to a lot of religous nuts and she thinks it will help win. There are more sane religous people that will see through it. It is getting less odd to see comments about Palin vr Obama. I guess that means McCain is thought to be dead soon.

Oh and the debt. Republican vr Democrate spending. Calvin Coolidge a republican was president when the so called Great Depression hit. Check this out http://www.commondreams.org/views04/1022-26.htm

Sorry Chip, I tried to warn people but I failed.
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby Numenor » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 am

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N4FADXTI-vc

What's up with the republicans?
Numenor

Next

Return to Politics