who is for bush now

Play nice.
If discussions turn into personal attacks against other forum members there will be consequences.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: who is for bush now

Postby Kage72 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:03 pm

What the hell is with this pos forums?!?!?!?!?

I printed out a super long reply and stupid forums didn't cunt it and IE erased it.

Then, i redo it and BAM, same stupid thing?! What the hell?! Is there a time limit to write a reply?! Just stupid.
Kage72
King & International Playboy

Postby Kage72 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:09 pm

But, in answer to your Joke comment?! What makes them a joke?!

Palin has WAY more experience than even Obama. I think that makes him the joke. He has no experience!! Nadda!! Zip!! Just a couple months in the Senate. McCain is an American war Hero and patriot. What is Obama? Some nobody with a more questionable past than any other candidate i can even remember and no experience. He said he was gonna run a NEW kind of campaign. But, he's the same as every other candidate. He just tells everyone what they wanna hear. Which analyst have already said it would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to make all the promises he made without raising even more taxes.

The main thing i wanna know is... WHAT... do people like about Obama?! Give me something!!
Kage72

Postby Kage72 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Nicc wrote:
news organizations try to maximze their profit or just try to survive in the business so mostly they will cover the stories that sell most. And with such bad economics, bashing republicans is probably popular. I agree it's not fair, but it's just business. Automated hate calls from the McCain Campaign aren't fair either...

News organizations have been bashing conservative ideologies for decades and promoting extreme liberal agendas more and more. The result of this is the decline in newspaper circulation and low ratings for the old time 'news' networks. Meanwhile, conservative radio and television programs are gaining higher ratings and drawing more commercial sponsorship. Maximizing profit is not the goal of most of these liberal media outlets.

Exactly. Their goal is increasing their circulation. You don't do that by picking a side and alienating yourself to a HUGE demographic, lol.
Kage72

Postby Numenor » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:25 pm

Numenor
High King & International Playboy

Postby ghost » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:13 am

I think Matt is as much of an idiot as Palin on politics. If they met there would probably be some kind of stupid ying yang explosion.
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby Kage72 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Numenor wrote:Hey Kage, I betcha you like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGxJXuni1Z0&feature=related

lol, that was funny.
Kage72

Postby ghost » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:55 pm

[quote="Kage72"][quote="ghost"]?! Where are those folks that loved him? I do feel bad for the folks that were so koolaid dumb about bush.[/quot

Palin is cool.

The GOP is going to collect the cloths she bought illegally. In Alaska she might be really cool then. I am curious about what bag lady would be able to use those cloths Palin was going to donate.
ghost
Master of Chaos

Postby Numenor » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:21 am

Palin is funny in a very absurd way...
Numenor
High King & International Playboy

Previous

Return to Politics