New Beta Facebook game Format and Discussion

Make suggestions to keep Age of Chaos the best game ever.

New Beta Facebook game Format and Discussion

Postby Chip » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:04 pm

no better place than this thread o reviatilise this discussion abo9ut AOC v3 for facebook.

I have boiled down the buildings to 20 basic ones, but after a few days debating I am going to add Menagerie into the list.

BAsicially new version test will be humans only, no allies, around 21 buildings including RP, and buildings are now tiered into 10 levels of 1 to 3 builds... and you need to finish all the buildings in each level before you can start the next levels buildings.

I intend to have mutliple ages running, and make them more complicated later with more races, buildings, professions and resources...

As discussed reducing resources and professions to the bare minimum for v3.

Also mil units reduced so that there are just basic humanoid military forces, although I am debating allowing mercenaries of other units to be hired, possibly from Inn and then menagerie.

Mil units from inn might be available like market place, so only so many of each type (e.g. cavetrolls, MStables units etc). and you can only hire a few based on some limiter, not decided what yet.

magic, summoning and elementals removed, and (incomplete channellers) etc.. alchemists removed too. might ignore research initially too.

will need to re-write guides, data sets for buildings allows, increase buildings bonus's for professions, and look at changing the way military works so that i can bring in each mil unit having a name and its own stats for sw/sh/health/type/level...so that you can recruit your facebook friends as characters in your armies...

been thinking a lot about this. going to need sme playtesters.

I am also getting a designer to look at AOC interface and give me some tips...here is a sample of the change i am thinking off for menu's etc.. its not finished, just a mock up.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pgazgii3p0y1l ... uH5C3.html
Chip
King & Data Discombobulator

Re: New Beta Facebook game Format and Discussion

Postby Chip » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:08 pm

here's yhat link without having to download

http://chaoticage.com/testmenuH5C3.html
Chip
King & Data Discombobulator

Return to Ideas/Suggestions